Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Pretty nice

But you could make it easier, and tracing isn't that hard, my family owns a tattoo business, and has owned it for over 25+ years.

TFT: The Final Task V2 TFT: The Final Task V2

Pretty Good So Far

I'd just add these few things:

+Work on your artwork in the cutscenes.
+When leaving a shop, don't make the character start back at the beginning of the area. Make him start from the store's entrance.

Add those and it'll be better.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Nice

I suggest the main character has more moves like the boss. I mean, damn the boss had a shit load of moves, and our guy had only a few. The movies he is in, speaks for themselves. We should be able to beat the shit out of all those henchmen easy!

Assassinate Tom Fulp Assassinate Tom Fulp

Punch Out!

I love games like this for some reason :) you did a good job though not very good but good and like said before it was kinda easy.

Total tween Tutorial Total tween Tutorial

It really Helps!

Well you made it easy to uderstand, im sure many people will get help from this, Good Job!

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

AH!

dam i got scared when I first heard the dog bark lol. okey game.......I wish you put in a lil more action.

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

WOW

good job dude it's really fun to play.... you worked really hard on it and it shows u got my five.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Not great but good

It was pretty intresting kinda like playing a console game.... the only problem was it did not have to much excitment put to it.... not that fun BUT GOOD JOB

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Good Job!

Yes it was about time I played the 3rd one good job man.... anyways this is a great game if you like cars/drag-racing I loved it im a fan. Only problem is the online version you have to buy from the internet !!DAM!!

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

This Game rocks!

Dude this game is tight it rocks really fun action kinda like counterstrike but you cant move but you should really check this game out.