=Phoenix Wright Tribute= =Phoenix Wright Tribute=

Ahahahaha

The random cursing was hilarious
Adding the Kramer Racist Rant at the end was Grade A.

Hits From the Bong Hits From the Bong

Fuckin nice

Lmfao I agree, those Snoop Dogg lyrics could be a remix.

B's Birthday Party B's Birthday Party

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

-B

Beautiful.

Omgee responds:

The letter B probably started as a pictogram of the floorplan of a house in Egyptian hieroglyphs or the Proto-semitic alphabet.

By 1500 BC, the Phoenician alphabet's letter had a linear form that served as the basis for all later, which appeared in both the angular and more rounded forms. Its name must have corresponded closely to the Hebrew beth.

When the Ancient Greeks adopted the alphabet, they changed its name to beta and turned the letter upside-down and later added a second loop. In earlier Greek inscriptions, the letter faces to the left, but in the Greek alphabet of later times it faces to the right, although there continued to be variations between pointed and rounded loops.

The Etruscans brought the Greek alphabet to what is now Italy and left the letter unchanged. The Romans later adopted the Etruscan alphabet to write Latin, and the resulting letter, with rounded loops, has been preserved in the modern Latin alphabet used to write many languages, including English.

Thanks for the review!

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Pretty nice

But you could make it easier, and tracing isn't that hard, my family owns a tattoo business, and has owned it for over 25+ years.

TFT: The Final Task V2 TFT: The Final Task V2

Pretty Good So Far

I'd just add these few things:

+Work on your artwork in the cutscenes.
+When leaving a shop, don't make the character start back at the beginning of the area. Make him start from the store's entrance.

Add those and it'll be better.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Nice

I suggest the main character has more moves like the boss. I mean, damn the boss had a shit load of moves, and our guy had only a few. The movies he is in, speaks for themselves. We should be able to beat the shit out of all those henchmen easy!

CnB {Open Your Eyes} CnB {Open Your Eyes}

Fuckin' great

Time to kick ass!

I love that right before the beat hits.

5 for j00.